In addition to the schools listed as research institutions in the College Placement Program, we are able to apply to any graduate school you want that you qualify for. Contact us and give us some basic information like your GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT scores, GPA, and what you wish to study and our consultants will do our utmost to help you.

Another option we offer to students is to start studying at a UC campus affiliated with us while concurrently enrolled in English language courses, and transfer into the full program after your English proficiency is met.